ASSURE Associate Director, Stephen 'Lux' Luxion Presents Research and Development Updates at Engergy Drone Coalition
June 15, 2017
Industry Leaders Converge for Energy Drone Summit & Workshops June 20-21, Houston, Texas
Energy Drone Coalition, a ground-breaking resource with events, news and market intelligence that focuses specifically on collaboration within the rapidly emerging drone/UAV technology being utilized and developed for the oil & gas, power, mining & chemical industries, is pleased to announce the newest members of the distinguished industry advisory board for 2017, as well as finalized details on the upcoming Energy Drone Summit, taking place June 20 - 21 in Houston, TX at the Royal Sonesta Hotel.
The challenges and solutions covered in EDC news channels, as well as at the live event, are directly sourced from the community and reviewed by these UAV and Energy industry leaders on our Advisory Board. EDC's Advisory Board mission is to provide assistance, direction and recommendations for the content, speakers, articles, focus and growth for the Energy Drone Coalition and Summit, as EDC rapidly builds its digital and live event resources for the entire community of energy drone/UAV proponents, operators, solution providers and regulators.
Energy Drone Coalition 2017 Advisory Board:
- Todd Chase, Global Unmanned Systems Program Manager, Oceaneering
- Landon Phillips, Chief Operating Officer, DataWing Global
- Chuck Johnson, President & CEO, Global Integrator of UAS
- Hector Ubinas, UAS Program Lead/Aviation Safety Advisor, San Diego Gas & Electric
- Steve Poirot, Operations & Safety Director, Aerial Data Mgmt, WorleyParsons
- Mitch Droz, MBA, Commercial Development Manager, Puget Sound Energy
- Jay Forte, Vice President Operations, Sky-Futures
- Chris Wilber, PLS, Director, Pipeline Services, SGC Engineering, LLC
- Jacob Velky, Strategic Demand Planner, Supply Chain Strategy – Inventory Optimization, Duke Energy
- Josh Olds, VP of Operations, Unmanned Safety Institute / Argus Unmanned
- Jason Klenklen, Transmission Maintenance Supervisor, Westar Energy
- Lisa Ellman, Partner, Hogan Lovells
- Diana Marina Cooper, VP of Legal and Policy Affairs, PrecisionHawk
- Dyan Gibbens, Founder & CEO, Trumbull Unmanned
The Energy Drone Coalition AB and Team are committed to innovation and listening to all of those that serve the market. By enlisting the best minds in the industry to openly discuss the key challenges & solutions, we will address the vital industry issues of today and the future. Our purpose is to help create and facilitate real industry partnerships through engagement, learning and awareness.
The EDC Summit, taking place June 20 - 21 at the Royal Sonesta in Houston, is comprised of sessions and workshops led by industry experts on vital topics that are affecting energy companies now, including:
- Energy Asset Owners UAS Ops Roundtable
- Energy UAVs R&D: Latest FAA Updates from the Centers of Excellence
- Subsea, Surface, Land and Air Solutions via Autonomous Drones / Vessels, ROV's and More: Use Case Session
- Safety & Mitigating Risk in Energy UAS Ops
- Low Power Lines Inspection by UAV with Lidar: Use Case Session
- End-to-End Drone Solutions for Powerline inspections: Use Case Session
- Commercial Operations, Workflows and New Technologies: Use Case Session
- Public Acceptance & Trust, Risk Perception and Privacy Challenges & Solutions
- NUASCP - National UAS Credentialing Program: Use Case Session
- Building The Business Case for the Energy Enterprise
- UAS Emerging Technology for Energy: Updates & Use Cases
- UAV Forensics and Analysis, What You Do After You Detect and Neutralize a Malicious UAV: Use Case Session
- UAV Mapping: Photogrammetry or Lidar? : Use Case Session
- Regulations / SOPs / Certifications / Compliance Roundtable: Building Consensus for Energy Enterprise Growth
- UAV Counter Measures and Physical Security Threats & Solutions
- Drones for Next-Gen Oil & Gas Facility Protection: UAV Technology Sniffing for Leaks, Surveying Operations and Protecting the Environment: Use Case Session
- Data Security & Management / Cyber security for UAV Operations
- Workshop: Launching a Drone Program
- Workshop: Surveying and Mapping
The Summit agenda can be viewed here. Speakers from Valero, Duke Energy, Hogan Lovells, NASA, San Diego Gas & Electric, Westar Energy, DataWing Global, Trumbull Unmanned, PrecisionHawk, BNSF Railway and many more will be sharing their experience and insight.
For more information about the Energy Drone Coalition, the upcoming Summit, or information on how to subscribe to news, please visit the website or contact LaDonna Pettit at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn about exhibiting, advertising or sponsorship opportunities, please contact Robert Martin, email@example.com or 832-646-0176. For Industry Partnerships, please contact the Summit Director, Sean Guerre, firstname.lastname@example.org or 832-932-7866.
Energy Drone Coalition looks forward to continued rapid growth, culminating in the June event, which will provide the most vital news and the best opportunity for leaders in energy drone fields to come together to share ideas and best practices.
About Energy Drone Coalition
The Energy Drone Coalition is a ground-breaking event, news and information source that focuses specifically on collaboration within the rapidly emerging drone/UAV/UAS technology being utilized and developed for the oil & gas, power, mining & chemical industries. Please click below to learn more and feel free to pass along to friends that may have interest in joining this informational community.
EDC is the place to learn and see the new and cutting-edge technologies that are in development, real-world UAV solutions currently serving energy market end users and will be ready for deployment in the near future!
Energy Drone Coalition, energydronecoalition.com, is owned and organized by Stone Fort Group.
About Stone Fort Group
Stone Fort Group does a lot… And we do it the way you want it.
We run dynamic and transformational b2b gatherings for the communities we serve, provide information resources and facilitate industry communication all year round – in multiple channels. We deliver content, relevancy, audiences – and drive business.
Our brands in HR / Workforce, Energy and Transportation are about serving you, talking about your challenges, opportunities, solutions and bringing buyers and sellers for emerging markets together year-round. It's how our b2b media channels can help improve the quality, value and performance of the networking for communities we serve. www.stonefortgroup.com.